- The Portable Guitarist—Using iOS as a Live Rig
- Making Kicks in Ableton
- Bands: How to Snag Sponsors
- Doctors in Stereo
- MIDI Effects In Cubase
- How to Make Money for Your Band With Pay-to-Play
- The Web Audio API: Make Your Own Web Synthesizer
- The Web Audio API: Adding Sound to Your Web App
- How to Null Test Your Gear: Part 2
- The Creative App Bundle
- How to Null Test Your Gear: Part 1
- Quick Tip: When to Turn Your Lav Mic Upside Down
- Arranging for Strings2 PostsView Learning Guide...
A standard string orchestra is based on the string quartet; Violin I, Violin II, Viola, and Cellos, with the addition of Contrabasses on the low end. In this series on arranging for strings, we'll look first at how to take an existing four-part harmonization and have it effectively performed by a string orchestra. And second, we'll learn how to use that same foundation to create more interesting variations.
- Creating a Realistic Bass3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Sculpture is a unique instrument to Logic in that it is something called a 'component modeling synth'. Where Logic's other synths are the more standard FM and additive synth types, Sculpture tries to make a virtual model of an actual acoustic instrument which mimics that instrument's physical properties. In this series we'll look at how this unusual synth operates, and how we can manipulate its parameters to create a realistic electric bass sound.