- The Dark Waters of Music Publishing
- DIY Sample Series: Impact Hits
- How to Choose Which Scale to Play
- Using Voxengo Boogex
- Making Sounds With ZebraletteAdam Burucs83 sharesIn this lesson I will show you how to make a short music piece using the Zebralette instrument in Ableton. After listening back to the song, I found that the mood and the sounds got a bit of earlier electric breaks feel, although it wasn't a conscious decision. I will program leads, pad, bass, and fx track for the composition.Read More…
- The Cubase Mixer Window - Part 2
- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- DIY Sample Series—Clicky Ticky Sounds
- AudioWarp in Cubase
- Arranging for Strings2 PostsView Learning Guide...
A standard string orchestra is based on the string quartet; Violin I, Violin II, Viola, and Cellos, with the addition of Contrabasses on the low end. In this series on arranging for strings, we'll look first at how to take an existing four-part harmonization and have it effectively performed by a string orchestra. And second, we'll learn how to use that same foundation to create more interesting variations.
- Creating a Realistic Bass3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Sculpture is a unique instrument to Logic in that it is something called a 'component modeling synth'. Where Logic's other synths are the more standard FM and additive synth types, Sculpture tries to make a virtual model of an actual acoustic instrument which mimics that instrument's physical properties. In this series we'll look at how this unusual synth operates, and how we can manipulate its parameters to create a realistic electric bass sound.