- Get a Free Year on Tuts+
- 70 Fonts for Just $29!
- DIY Sample Series—Clicky Ticky Sounds
- AudioWarp in Cubase
- FL Studio vs. Ableton Live - Battle of the Audio Engines
- Using Sound Plugins Effectively
- Students Pay Just $45 for a Year Subscription
- 5 Common Mistakes Made by Guitar Players
- Space is the Place
- 4 Simple Techniques for Optimizing Your Game's AudioJordan Reed122 sharesIn this video tutorial, I'll show you four easy ways to reduce your game file size and increase playback performance by using optimized audio. Following these steps may reduce the overall sonic data footprint by 50% or more! Best of all, you don't need to spend a penny on special editing software.Read More…
- Arranging for Strings2 PostsView Learning Guide...
A standard string orchestra is based on the string quartet; Violin I, Violin II, Viola, and Cellos, with the addition of Contrabasses on the low end. In this series on arranging for strings, we'll look first at how to take an existing four-part harmonization and have it effectively performed by a string orchestra. And second, we'll learn how to use that same foundation to create more interesting variations.
- Creating a Realistic Bass3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Sculpture is a unique instrument to Logic in that it is something called a 'component modeling synth'. Where Logic's other synths are the more standard FM and additive synth types, Sculpture tries to make a virtual model of an actual acoustic instrument which mimics that instrument's physical properties. In this series we'll look at how this unusual synth operates, and how we can manipulate its parameters to create a realistic electric bass sound.