- 5 Things Singers Should Do Before a Gig
- A Master Guide To Voice Equalization—How To Apply EQ to Voice Recordings
- They're Back: $3 Video Courses!
- Zynaptiq's Morph Explored
- How We Work: A Peek Into the Lives of the Envato Tuts+ TeamAndrew Blackman105 sharesToday we're giving you a chance to look behind the scenes here at Envato Tuts+ and meet the editors who bring you all these tutorials and courses. You'll get to see photos of our home offices and hear how we work, how we balance work and family life, and how we stay productive and organised.Read More…
- Voice-Overs in 60 Seconds
- Let Me Hear Your Browser Talk: Using the Speech Synthesis API
- How to Use Patch BanksSudhin Venu9 sharesPatch banks can be called as separate settings for a MIDI device that can help you to perform or play a specific instrument in the most effective way. They can help you to assign, split or layer various instruments on your MIDI device and help you to play them to their maximum potential.Read More…
- How to Increase Band Merchandise Profits
- AirTurn DUO Explored and Explained
- A Master Guide to Voice Compression—How To Compress Voice Recordings
- Making Sounds With PolyIblit
- Arranging for Strings2 PostsView Learning Guide...
A standard string orchestra is based on the string quartet; Violin I, Violin II, Viola, and Cellos, with the addition of Contrabasses on the low end. In this series on arranging for strings, we'll look first at how to take an existing four-part harmonization and have it effectively performed by a string orchestra. And second, we'll learn how to use that same foundation to create more interesting variations.
- Creating a Realistic Bass3 PostsView Learning Guide...
Sculpture is a unique instrument to Logic in that it is something called a 'component modeling synth'. Where Logic's other synths are the more standard FM and additive synth types, Sculpture tries to make a virtual model of an actual acoustic instrument which mimics that instrument's physical properties. In this series we'll look at how this unusual synth operates, and how we can manipulate its parameters to create a realistic electric bass sound.