This week in Audio Premium we have 47 'junk percussion' samples from Audiotuts+ author West Latta. The pack includes simple EXS24 and Kontakt banks for easy playability.
To learn more about what you get as part of Audio Premium, read this. To take a peek inside this sample pack, hit the jump!
Here's an example from West of what can be done using the 47 'junk percussion' samples:
Sample Pack Inventory
- Raw Samples
- EXS24 Bank
- Kontakt Bank
West Latta has been making strange noises for over 30 years. West has spent the last several years developing his craft in the game industry as composer, sound designer, and integration specialist. He is currently a Sound Supervisor for Microsoft Game Studios/Soundelux DMG.more…
- Music & AudioInterview with Echoic Sound Designers Dave and TomI had the opportunity to chat with Tom Gilbert and David Johnston of Bristol sound design studio Echoic, who collaborated with Syndrome Studio to create the opening title and ident for Pause Fest 2014. Echoic are based in Bristol, and have an eclectic style that combines inventive processes and unusual instruments with a focus on collaboration between visual and sound design.Read More…
- Music & AudioWorkshop #301: "When The Morning Comes" by Foxhill
- Music & Audio12 Places You Can Download Quality EDM Samples for FreeSamples. You can love them or you can hate them. But what you can't do is avoid them, or their use in Electronic Dance Music production. In addition to paid content, there are many great sample libraries that are completely free, made available by independent sound designers and top production houses. In this article, I want to share with you some free EDM sample resources, and also some of the free sample libraries I have stashed away in my personal sound library that I find myself using often.Read More…
- Music & AudioAdd Emotion to Your Song With Cubase's Transpose FunctionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickAs many singers and songwriters would say, the pitch of a song is crucial. It determines the energy of the song, and the way it pumps. It's often a key ingredient in making a song more interesting or challenging, attracting listeners to the tension and emotion the right pitch can bring to the singer's delivery.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentDynamic, Sequential Soundtracks for GamesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioThe Birth, Life and Death of a Song Part 3: Life and Death - Tuts+ Premium