Just because you didn’t get to go to that awesome conference doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! Each weekend, we’ll feature a recommended audio lecture on Audiotuts+.
This excellent series on music theory by the Australian Institute of Music is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of music theory. The first lecture explores pitch—what it is and how it is defined.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsEnvironment Creation in Cinema 4D: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: How to Play the Melodic Minor ScaleDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioThe Theory of Rhythm in MusicSo far we’ve said little about a vital aspect of all music—the rhythm, beat or sense of groove. Listen to any iconic pop or rock tune, and it is that particular combination of melody and rhythm combined that makes it recognizable for what it is. Let’s try to cover the basics quickly.Read More…
- PhotographyKirby Ferguson's Everything is a Remix
- Music & AudioRalph Murphy Lecture on Music ProductionJust because you didn’t get to go to that awesome conference doesn’t mean that you can’t still watch the lectures! From time to time we’ll feature a recommended audio lecture on Audiotuts+. Ralph Murphy has been in the music industry for decades. In this lecture he speaks to Loyala University students about how to successfully break into it.Read More…
- Music & AudioThe Unanswered Question - Musical Syntax