Dubstep is a popular genre among Audiotuts+ readers. This YouTube video is a great tutorial from ODSTHelljumper about how to structure your Dubstep tracks.
About the Author
- Music & AudioHow and Why to Move Your Logic Pro X Sound Libraries to an External DriveLogic Pro X ships with a brand-new sound library including many updated Apple loops and sample instruments. However when you install your sound libraries, you’re not given the option to install any of them to a different hard drive as you were in past versions of Logic Pro. Taking advantage of Folder Aliases inside of OS X, it is still possible to transfer the bulk of your Logic Pro X sample and Apple Loop libraries to a different hard drive.Read More…
- Music & AudioWorkshop #285: Sands by WATERLOO
- Music & AudioWorkshop #279: KitKat by VanIsleStyleZ
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Create a Talking Bassline in Native Instruments MassiveDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioWorkshop #258: The Cell by ro88yleeThis track has been submitted for your friendly, constructive criticism. What useful feedback can you give the artist? The floor is yours to talk about the track and how they can fix problems in and improve upon the mix and the song. [audio: http://cdn.tutsplus.com/audio/uploads/legacy/wkshop_258_thecell/Ro88yleeTheCell.mp3]Read More…
- Music & AudioDubstep for Beginners - Part 1: The DrumsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortWith three equally important focal points, this tutorial series will initiate you each of these areas of dubstep and how to start producing your own grooves. This first tutorial will focus around the drum beats and what makes the dubstep beats unique. Get ready for some head nodding grooves!Read More…