Each week we open our mic to readers and lurkers alike to come out of the woodwork and tell us your thoughts and opinion, your experiences and mistakes, what you love and what you hate. We want to hear from you, and here’s your chance.
Here's a nice and simple question for you: How often do you visit us on Audiotuts+? We're curious!
- Design & IllustrationMastering Calligraphy: Making Your Own Font
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Scripting a Custom Tool Window in MayaDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignCommunity Project: The Tuts+ Illustrator Wireframe Kit
- CodeIntegrating Google Play Services on AndroidDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeUsing New Relic to Monitor Your Android AppDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsUnderstanding the Applications for Target Disk ModeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortMac OS X includes an extremely useful boot utility called Target Disk Mode Target Disk Mode allows a user to transfer data from one Mac, to another Mac, via a FireWire or Thunderbolt connection. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to set up your hardware for Target Disk Mode and then use it in three different scenarios.Read More…