Welcome to a new year! You may have noticed that we started doing sessions a little differently in 2012. What topics would you like us to cover in 2013?
Over every two-month period, we'll choose a topic, and devote about half of our content to exploring it. Posts will include tutorials, quick tips, interviews, articles and quizzes. In 2012 we covered reverb and audio editing. This year we'll cover another five topics.
So what about it? Which topics would you like us to cover in detail this year?
- Web DesignThe State of SEO in 2014Back in December 2012, we published the first article of our SEO for Web Designers series. The fundamentals we covered still form a great basis for the optimization of a website, but because of some changes to Google’s algorithm, I've decided to give you some additional advice about the application of these techniques.Read More…
- BusinessHow To Read a Cash Flow StatementDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeIntroducing the New Mobile Development Editor: Bart Jacobs
- Music & AudioOpen Mic: What Do You Want to Learn This Year?Welcome to 2014. What would you like to learn about music and audio on Tuts+ this year? Are there any topics you'd like us to cover, or any questions you'd like answered? And besides music production and DAWs, what other topics would you like to see more tutorials on? Live music? Instrument tuts? Something else?Read More…
- Web DesignHow They Did It: The Secret Handshake
- Design & IllustrationCall for Authors: Photoshop Rockstars Wanted