In this video tutorial we're going to talk about how to build out simple orchestration and arranging for The Christmas Song. We cover tweaking tips to make your upright bass sound more realistic, how to give brush jazz drums a cool sound with stirring effects, and a whole lot more. So jump in!
- Music & AudioBeginner's Guide to Writing Better Bass LinesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Learn to Play by EarDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioSubtractive Synth Basics Part 2: Classic PadsYou can make pretty much any sound you want using subtractive synthesis (or virtual analog), including effects, pads and strings, leads, and bass. In this second quick tip I'll show you how to create pad and strings sounds. We'll be using FabFilter One, an inexpensive but effective synth.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentGame Audio SimplifiedDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Change the Finished Rendering SoundDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioHow to Make Skrillex's “Make It Bun Dem” BasslineDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short