A friend of mine just attended the Steve Vai masterclass put on by Thump in Brisbane, Australia. He loved it! That inspired me to crawl through a bunch of Steve videos on YouTube. Here's a great video from another event, where Steve talks about his history and gear.
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop - Exporting VideosDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, I will explain the settings that are available for exporting video in Photoshop. In the process, you will learn how to save a video into an image sequence, as well as how to export a video after you have added adjustments and filters to it. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop
- Design & IllustrationHow to Match 3D Ground Planes With a Vanishing Point Using Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Design & IllustrationCreate 3D Objects by Inflating 2D Photographs in Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Design & IllustrationAdobe Improves 3D Functionality in Photoshop CS6.1Adobe made some rather significant changes to its 3D features in Photoshop CS6. In CS6.1, they have made a handful of tweaks that you should be aware of. These new features include a way to generate bump map textures from flat artwork, using the Normals menu; smoother previewing of soft shadows; full-image ray tracing, replacing the earlier block-by-block approach; and always-on Image Based Lighting. Steve Caplin will explain.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Reshape 3D Models in Photoshop CS6 Extended