We're always open to suggestions for tutorials here at AUDIOTUTS. In fact tutorial writers often ask for ideas for what to write tutorials on! We can't promise every suggestion will be used, but if you'd like to make a request/suggestion, then please do so here in the comments.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsTuts+ Mac Podcast 1: Backups
- Game DevelopmentQuick Tip: How to Code a Simple Character Name GeneratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioHow to Make Your Rhythm Guitar More Solid: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortWelcome to the second part of this little series on rhythm guitar. If you want to get better at rhythm, then you've landed on the right page. I suggest you check out the Part 1 for a basic introduction. In Part 2, I'll finish explaining the concept of accents, and discuss odd meters and polyrhythms.Read More…
- CodeIntroducing the New Mobile Development Editor: Bart Jacobs
- CodeInterested in Writing For Wptuts+? Read On!If you're an expert at WordPress - at least in some way - then we're interested in talking to you! As we start the new year, we're in need of a few new, terrific authors to help us publish content on Wptuts+ for at least one-to-four times per month. Specifically, you'll be expected to submit at least one article a month, and you're free to choose your topic as long as it appeals to the audience. Regardless of if you're someone who considers themselves a beginner, an intermediate, or an advanced user, we're interested in hearing from you! Note that this is a paid gig, so if you're looking write as well as make some money, then read on!Read More…