This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
Are your ears talented enough? If not, Quiztones is an awesome Mac app that can help. We're giving four lucky people a chance to win it! To enter, check out the instructions below. The winners have been chosen. Read on to see if you're one of the lucky ones!
Here are our four winners of Quiztones for Mac, chosen at random:
- Dominic, who commented, "This looks like a great app. I studied audio engineering and had to use this CD set for ear training. Needless to say, I barely passed. The CD set was annoying at best. This app looks a lot better! Good luck to me."
- Abraham, who left the comment, "So keen! To completely honest I'll be buying this even if I don’t win. Haha."
- Francisco Hernandez, who left the comment, "Thanks!"
- Rob, who left the comment, "Hell yeah!"
Congratulations! You'll all be contacted in the near future about how to receive your prizes.
And you weren't lucky enough to win a copy for free, you can always head over to http://quiztones.net and get yourself a late Christmas present..
Quiztones for Mac
Quiztones ($19.99 value, requires 10.6.8 or later) is a frequency ear trainer for amateur and professional audio engineers and musicians. It uses frequency-altered tones, noise, and musical loops to train your ears and help develop more acute listening and frequency recognition skills.
- Sharpen your ears & frequency recognition skills
- Improve your mixing & EQ'ing chops
- Prevent noise buildup in your mixes & recordings
- Eliminate the need to sweep for frequencies
For more info, visit http://quiztones.net.
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to do two things:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page.
- At the bottom of the Quiztones website, click on one of the social sharing buttons (Like, Tweet, or +1).
Four winners will be chosen at random.
This giveaway is open worldwide, but make sure to get your comment in before midnight Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25, 2011, AEST.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, carefully read the instructions above.
- You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Envato staff and people who have written more than two tutorials/articles for a Tuts+ site are not eligible to enter.
- Make sure you use a valid email address when you comment so you can be contacted. Email addresses will not be made public.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, December 25, 2011, midnight AEST.
- Giveaway is open to all jurisdictions.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.
This competition is sponsored by Audiofile Engineering.