This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
Can you do with some more sound effects? Ben Long, who wrote Game Audio 101, has just completed his Menu Sound FX Library. We're giving you a chance to win it! To enter, just leave a comment! One random commenter will be chosen as winner. Too easy.
Our winner for this competition (picked at random) is Elache, who left this comment:
Woohoooooo !!! Ben Longs Sound Fx Library for free ???/!!! , i currently go to school for music production and this library can help me a bunch on my school projects , not only that !!! i happen to be workin on a gamer dubstep type of track that would be glad to use some menu effects !!!
Congratulations - we'll be in touch with you shortly.
If you didn't win the book and are still interested, grab it while it's still on special. It's currently $39.95 rather than the usual $69.99.
Ben Long's Menu Sound FX Library
The Menu Sound FX Library is "The Ultimate Collection of Clicks, Beeps, Rollovers & Alerts." In Ben Long's own words:
I spent the entire summer cranking on this library with Genesys from Berlin. There are 101 sounds perfect for mobile UI and navigation. Also, quick alert sounds and rollovers. These are also great to use as building blocks to create entirely new sounds.
Learn more from the Menu Sound FX Library website. In particular, don't miss listening to the audio sample on that page.
Normally $69.96, the pack is currently on sale for $39.95. We're giving you the chance to win them for free!
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to comment. It would be great if you would tell us what you can use the library for. Make sure to include your correct email address with your comment so that we can contact you.
This giveaway is open worldwide, but make sure to get your comment in before midnight Sunday, November 6, 2011, AEST.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, leave a comment below letting us know what you would like to use the library for.
- You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Envato staff and people who have written more than two tutorials/articles for a Tuts+ site are not eligible to enter.
- Make sure to enter a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, November 6, 2011, 12:00 am AEST.
- Giveaway is open to all jurisdictions.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.
This competition is sponsored by Game Audio 101.