Creative Session: The Business of Music13 Posts
Making good music requires knowledge, practice and talent. Making money from making music requires a clear goal, the right attitude, a commitment to make it work, and an entirely different set of skills. This tutorials will get you started.
Posts in this series
- Do Artists Really Need Managers Anymore?
- The Complete Social Media Strategy for the Musician and Engineer Part 1
- How to Use Soundcloud to Promote Your Music
- 6 Steps to Sending the Perfect Demo Submission
- 5 Forms & Contracts Every Musician Needs
- 5 Musicians Who Overcame Poverty to Become Superstars
- A Musician's Introduction to Copyright
- Creative Commons for Musicians: Can You Make Money by Giving Music Away?
- The Role of the Producer in the Studio
- The Role of the Engineer in the Studio
- The Role of the Musician in the Studio
- The Role of the Manager in the Studio
- The Business Side of Building a Home Studio