Sibelius is a great program for notating your music. But the results can look stiff or formal. In this tutorial we learn how to make sheet music that looks like a musician wrote the notes one by one by hand.
Robby Greengold is a music arranger, music engraver, and composer at IndigoMusicBox.com. He developed the MIDI orchestration service there, providing composers an affordable way to hear their music performed with expressive techniques, vibrato, and dynamics that were originally intended. Composers and other music professionals finally have nuanced control over the sound of their music, and can use the mockups as part of a film score or part of their demo reel.more…
- Game DevelopmentHow to Use Sound to Make 3D Geometry in UnityDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Form in Instrumental MusicDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Remove DRM From Your Music With iTunes MatchDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn the heyday of illegal music-sharing services, iTunes was a beacon of light to the recording industry because Apple's service incorporated Digital Rights Management (DRM) to discourage piracy. Now that DRM for music is largely a thing of the past, how can you cost-effectively free your music from Apple’s Fair Play protection? In this tutorial, I’ll provide an inexpensive workaround that makes stripping DRM easy by employing Apple's iTunes Match service.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Audio Files
- Game DevelopmentDynamic, Sequential Soundtracks for GamesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Game DevelopmentTake Your Game's Immersion to the Next Level With Responsive Game MusicDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium