A wet/dry/wet rig can give you an amazing big guitar sound, but at the expense of a lot of gear. In this quick tip we show you how to simulate one in Logic Pro in a way that's not taxing on your system.
About the Author
- Music & AudioUsing PTEq-1a for MixingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Music & AudioSound Design with Charlatan VSTiDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Crafts & DIYHow to Make a Moisturizing Face Mask with Banana, Avocado and AloeDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Music & AudioHow to Create the Theme of "Faxing Berlin" by Deadmau5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial I'll show you how to create the theme block of "Faxing Berlin" by Deadmau5. We'll program the kick, snare, hat, cowbell in MIDI using one shot samples, and create the pumping pad bass and lead chords (based on detuned and effected saw waves) in Ableton's Analog synth.Read More…
- Music & AudioCreate an Experimental Loop From Field RecordingsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Make a Simple Noise Gate in Reason 5Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickReason 6 has a section in the new mixer dedicated to the reduction of background noise, and all you have to do to achieve it is twist a button. I was wondering if this process can be done in earlier versions using other techniques. Today I'll show you a simple way to make a threshold gate in Reason 5 using the RV7000 Advanced Reverb.Read More…