In this video I will show you how to slice up audio tracks to fix timing mistakes. I will be working on a track that I recorded with several guitar layers, bass, drums (midi), snyth, and more! I will also go into some basic drum programing as well as some basic track effects like compression and EQ.
- Music & Audio15 Tips for Producing Great Trance Drum GroovesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioUsing a Drummer Track to Control Any Plug-inDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumDrummer is a great new feature in Logic Pro X, but wouldn't it be cool if you could have your new virtual drummer play a grungy sound effect kit? Or how about go to town on an orchestral timpani set? In this tutorial, Robert Anthony will show you how to set Drummer free to play any plug-in you have.Read More…
- Music & AudioWorkshop #314: "Stellar" by Muralidharan
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 6: More Arranging, Mixing, & MasteringDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 5: Vocal Coaching and ProcessingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioWorkshop #309: "C-4 Diplomacy" by SoSay