In this video we continue talking about keyboards for recording - for non keyboard players. We cover tips on recording piano, organ and other keyboard instruments. Jump in!
Also available in this series:
- Keyboards for Recording Part 1 - Introduction
- Keyboards for Recording Part 2 - Setup, MIDI Recording and Editing
- Keyboards for Recording Part 3 - Recording Keyboard Parts
- Keyboards for Recording Part 4 – Recording Drums with a Keyboard
- comming soon...Keyboards for Recording Part 5 – Recording Vocal Samples
About David Bode
Dave Bode is an expert on video and audio production in the upstate NY area. Working as a camera operator, editor, inventor, motion graphics designer, recording engineer, and studio musician, he truly is the Production Swiss Army Knife. Dave has created content for VH1 and Discovery Networks as well as inspirational videos that have been seen by millions. In early 2011, Dave started his own business (BODEMEDIA.TV) helping people create great looking videos.+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
Suggested Tuts+ Course
Advanced Audio Processing for Video$15
What Would You Like to Learn?
Suggest an idea to the content editorial team at Tuts+.