In this screencast David Bergman shows you how to do some quick song editing in Logic Pro, including fades.
Every few weeks, we revisit some of our reader's favorite posts from throughout the history of the site. This tutorial was first published in May of 2012.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build a Seamless Looping Line Using ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, you will learn how to create a line that loops seamlessly. We will be able to control the amount of loops and the distance between each loop very easily using the rigged system we will create. Using expressions and some basic mathematics, our rig will save us tons of time and help achieve a great result! Lets open up After Effects, and get started. Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSquaring the Circle Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips on Getting the Most From Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short