In today's quick tip, I am going to show you how to create simple, but very effective reese basslines in Native Instruments Massive. We'll start out by creating the reese itself, then go over a few ways to make it stand out even more. Let's get started!
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Fun Kaleidoscope Effect in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Create an Ink Stamp EffectDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModel the Corsair 600T PC Case in Maya: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a High-Gloss, Bubble Gum Text Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongWhen combined with the right techniques, the Pen Tool in Photoshop is an incredibly powerful tool to help you create your artwork. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a glossy, bubble gum text effect using a combination of Photoshop's Pen Tool and Layer Styles. Let's get started!Read More…