This series of quick tip screencasts shows you how to set up Cubase 5 once and for all. Part 2 covers file backup, the pan control, and the monitoring mode.
This screencast features a loop courtesy of the band "Your Happy End". This is an extract from their album "Seven Windows for Six Dreamers".
If you missed Part 1, you can catch it here.
- Computer SkillsHow to Screencast for Free
- Computer SkillsUnderstanding Password SecurityDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsSetting Up an SSH KeyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Game DevelopmentBuzzy Bee: Create a Flappy Bird-Style Game in GameSalad, Step by StepDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn this 45-minute screencast tutorial, I'll show you how to make an avoider game like Flappy Bird, step by step, using the free GameSalad Creator tool. You don't need to have any previous programming experience or game development knowledge, I'll provide all the artwork, and you can follow along whether you're on Windows or OS X.Read More…
- Music & AudioEasy Audio Production for Voice-oversDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick