This series of quick tip screencasts shows you how to set up Cubase 5 once and for all. Part 2 covers file backup, the pan control, and the monitoring mode.
This screencast features a loop courtesy of the band "Your Happy End". This is an extract from their album "Seven Windows for Six Dreamers".
If you missed Part 1, you can catch it here.
- DevelopmentContinuing With Our Tumblr Theme's CSS
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: The Difference Between Vector and RasterDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
Vector. Raster. You’ve surely heard these two terms before when working with digital graphics. But you may wonder which format you should use when. And even if you’re a pro with vectors and rasters, you still may have difficulty explaining the difference to other people. In this screencast, we look at the basic differences between the two.Read More…
- Music & AudioEasy Audio Production for Voice-oversDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Computer SkillsCreate Awesome Invoices in NumbersDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
More people than ever before are breaking free of the corporate shackles and trying to make it as a freelancer, from web designers to Mac consultants. Perhaps the most important, yet overlooked, part of the process is invoicing clients and getting paid. A poorly written and designed invoice can be the difference between getting paid on time and chasing clients for money.
In this screencast, I'll show you how to create an awesome invoice template in Numbers that can be customised to your needs, making sure your invoices look just as professional as the services you provide.
- Game DevelopmentCreate a Bomberman-Inspired Game in Construct 2: Multiplayer and MenusDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn this multi-part screencast tutorial series, I'll show you how to make a game inspired by the Hudson Soft classic, Bomberman. In this final part, we'll add support for a second player (dynamically recoloured), and polish the whole thing off with some menus and additional touches.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentCreate a Bomberman-Inspired Game in Construct 2: Enemy Creeps and AIDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Game DevelopmentCreate a Bomberman-Inspired Game in Construct 2: Bombs, Explosions, and Power-UpsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn this multi-part screencast tutorial series, I'll show you how to make a game inspired by the Hudson Soft classic, Bomberman. In this part, we'll give the player the ability to lay bombs (which explode, destroying blocks of the terrain), and hide power-ups around the level to improve Bombing Chap's abilities.Read More…