This is part of a series of quick tips on mixing and mastering. They work regardless of the style of music and DAW you are working with. In this tip, we look at how you can quickly improve your kick using multiband parallel processing.
Mo Volans has been releasing tracks for well over a decade with many of the world's top electronic labels. Having worked with a long list of high profile artists, he has enjoyed top ten success on numerous of occasions. Mo records under the names MoHawk, Twisted Air, and Openair and also writes music for TV and film. Mo is also a prolific writer and journalist writing for publications such as Music Tech, Remix mag and EQ.more…
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyTake Your Composites to the Next Level With These Finishing TouchesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyCompositing Full Length Portraits into ScenesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Batch Renaming Render Passes on a MacWhen working in 3D, especially when compositing, you'll often need to render out your scene or animation in a series of render passes, and occasionally you may need to change the file name after the fact. But how do you do it without messing up the frame ordering? In this quick tip Cyril Kotecky will show you some great ways to combat this problem and batch rename your files on a Mac using Automator.Read More…
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Improve the Mix of Your BassDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationHow to Work With Selections More EfficientlyDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick