In this screencast we show you how to use Rewire to access Propellerhead Reason from within Mainstage—which is part of Apple's Logic Studio. We create a patch in Mainstage that will trigger an individual instrument within the Reason rack. This tutorial is aimed at those who already have a good understanding of Reason and Mainstage.
David Bergman is a freelance audio engineer/sound designer based in Sydney, Australia, and is always looking for news ways to experiment with sounds and technology.more…
- CodeObject-Oriented Programming in WordPress: Control Structures IIDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumWordPress is a powerful CMS that provides a flexible foundation on which to build both sites and applications. If you want to extend WordPress functionality, then you do so via plugins. Although there are a number of different ways to do that, this series has us taking a look at object-oriented programming specifically from the perspective of a beginner and in the context of WordPress. In this post, we're looking at a second set of control structures that allow us to control the flow of code throughout an application.Read More…
- CodeTesting Your Ruby Code With Guard, RSpec & PryDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsUsing Dropbox to Connect a TeamDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Set Up a Real Time Business Statistics Dashboard Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Using The Sonnox Codec ToolboxDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & Illustration2 Ways to Create a Slow Motion Video Effect With Photoshop