In this video tutorial we're going to talk about how to build out simple orchestration and arranging for The Christmas Song. We cover tweaking tips to make your upright bass sound more realistic, how to give brush jazz drums a cool sound with stirring effects, and a whole lot more. So jump in!
- Music & AudioMixing Within the Soundstage Part 2: Reverb and DelayDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumKnowing what kind of reverb and how much of it to add are key aspects of producing a professional sounding mix, that combines sonic richness with energy and punch. Reverb is, by definition, a means of adding space to sound, to give it context. It identifies the sound as having been played somewhere; a medium sized room, a cathedral, on a theatre stage or in a concert hall. Let's look at how adding reverb and delay can create a polished and professional sounding mix. Read More…
- Music & AudioBeginner's Guide to Recording Effective Voiceovers in LogicDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioRecord and Process Hardware In ReasonDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Game DevelopmentUnderstanding and Implementing 3D Audio in GameMaker: StudioDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioSubtractive Synth Basics Part 2: Classic PadsYou can make pretty much any sound you want using subtractive synthesis (or virtual analog), including effects, pads and strings, leads, and bass. In this second quick tip I'll show you how to create pad and strings sounds. We'll be using FabFilter One, an inexpensive but effective synth.Read More…
- Game DevelopmentGame Audio SimplifiedDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium