In this Premium tutorial by Mo Volans, we cover electronic bassline workflow, going from conception to the finished product, and everything in between. We cover some tricks for playing in notes, how to layer things up, adding programming to take the track to the next level, and final processing.
We use Logic Pro, but the tutorial is not DAW-specific.
- PhotographyHow to Shoot an Intense Fight SceneDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: RenderingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look the rendering features and how to add your project to the "Render Queue". We will explore the Render Queue settings and learn how to change them. Finally, we'll cover video codecs, why they exist and then take a look at some of the more common output versions. Enjoy...Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsOptimizing Models to Use in Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignIn this, our final video tutorial on Gumby, we're going to put all we've learned into practice. We're going to build a complete website using Gumby's semantic grid, parallax effects, toggles and switches, covering workflow best practices as we go. There's plenty to cover, so let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips for Getting a Better Result with JetStrikeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short