In this Premium screencast tutorial we're taking a look at MIDI controller data - specifically how to use them it synthesisers, and how to use them to manipulate your sounds. We'll look at the ES2 synth in Logic Pro as well as Thor in Reason, and give several examples of how to use them.
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Mastering With Ozone 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Bring Your Website to Life With Animate.cssDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creative Reverb TailsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Creating Fast Creative Stereo EffectsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Web DesignTumblr Theme Customization With Appearance Options
- Music & AudioEasy Audio Production for Voice-oversDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick