Number of samples: 84 (45 acoustic guitar, 39 electric guitar)
Audio format: WAV
With this sample pack, you can make music like this:
Electric Guitar Power Chords
Stereo recorded Epiphone SG Special guitar. Samples at 44.1 KHz samplerate, 24 bit, stereo. Two guitars for every chord (left and right, different amps), beside distortion and amp, samples are dry so you can add your own reverb or delay or whatever you might want.
- From D1 to Bb2 long power chords.
- B2 - Slide on low strings
- C3 - Slide with guitar pick on the strings
- C#3 - Flageolet on G string, sound like feedback from amp
- From D3 to Bb4 muted and short chords on two dynamic layers (soft=muted, hard=short chord, hard attack).
Acoustic Guitar Strums
Mono recorded Fender CD-60CE Nat major and minor chords, one strum and muted strums so you can make your own patterns. Samples at 44.1 KHz samplerate, 24 bit, mono. Samples are dry so you can add your own reverb or delay or whatever you might want. If you want the guitars to sound stereo, I suggest getting ADT vst and put it on the acoustic guitar's channel.
- From C2 to B2 long major chords, down stroke.
- From C3 to B3 muted and short major chords, up stroke, on two dynamic layers (soft=muted, hard=short chord, hard attack).
- From C4 to B4 long minor chords, down stroke.
- From C5 to B5 muted and short minor chords, up stroke, on two dynamic layers (soft=muted, hard=short chord, hard attack).
Source files are included for MU.LAB. MU.LAB is an alternative, hi-quality music application for Mac OSX and Windows, transforming your computer into a complete music studio!
MU.LAB 3 comes in 3 flavors:
- MU.LAB FREE
- MULAB XT
- MULAB UL
Get it free here: www.mutools.com/downloads.html.
To get you started, you can download a demo session that use the power chords. To install, just unzip and drop the folder into MULAB/App/Library/MuSynth.
Discover more of Mihai's music on AudioJungle.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Music & Audio tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post