Want to learn more about Reason? Reasoncourses.com offer two certified courses, one for beginner/intermediate users, and the other at a more advanced level. The winners have been chosen. Read on to see if you're one of the lucky ones!
First prize: Massiel N Wellman Lake. You win the Complete Beginners/Intermediate + Advanced Reason courses, and a sample pack of your choice on Loopmasters.
3 runners up who win a sample pack of their choice on Loopmasters:
- Vaps Presents
- Ric Meyi
- Castor Pollux
To claim your prizes, please email email@example.com, and type "I'm a winner" in the subject.
Stay tuned for more Producertech competitionsin the new year. If you weren't lucky enough to win this time, take advantage of the 20% discount on all their courses (Reason, Logic and Ableton Live) by using code RC20 before Christmas.
Reason Courses from Reasoncourses.com
Reasoncourses.com offer certified online video training courses to suit Reason users of all levels - from beginner to advanced users.
Loopmasters and ProducerTech have teamed up to release brand new Pro online Reason tutorial videos on reasoncourses.com! The new website features two online Reason video courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students, which have been designed and delivered by qualified trainer Rob Jones.
The course covers the very latest version of Reason (6) as well as the previous versions, including the old and new formats and feature sets. Along with the online videos, students are also supplied with comprehensive notes and Reason Sessions to work along to during each module, a huge collection of Reason-optimised samples and instrument presets from Loopmasters and have also access to a private forum where they can chat together and with Rob.
To find out more details, visit reasoncourses.com if you would like to download a free information pack and watch a free module from each course.
These videos will tell you more:
How to Win
For the chance to win, you need to do two things:
- 'Like' the sponsor's ProducerTech Facebook page.
- Post on the ProducerTech Facebook page. Say 'I'm in for the Reason Courses competition', mention your user level in Reason, and let them know what other software you use to make music (if any).
This giveaway is open worldwide, but make sure to get your comment in before midnight Sunday, December 11, 2011, AEST.
Rules and Conditions
- To enter, carefully read the instructions above.
- You may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Envato staff and people who have written more than two tutorials/articles for a Tuts+ site are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook message.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, December 11, 2011, midnight AEST.
- Giveaway is open to all jurisdictions.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Giveaway is void where prohibited.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Music & Audio tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post