This track has been submitted for your friendly, constructive criticism. What useful feedback can you give the artist? The floor is yours to talk about the track and how they can fix problems in and improve upon the mix and the song.
Description of the track:
Now this is a beat I made where I sang the chorus and a buddy of mine rapped the verses. Together we are called "Black and Mild". Dont know if this is the right site for this, but I thought I would try anywayz. Oh and the background for my stage name DLux is because I can play just about every instrument.
Have a listen to the track and offer your constructive criticism for this Workshop in the comments section.
- Do you enjoy the song or track itself? Does it have potential?
- Can the arrangement be improved?
- How did you find the mix? What would you do differently?
- What do you enjoy about the rhythm track? What can be done to improve it?
- Is the choice of instruments relevant and effective for the style/song?
- Are the lyrics (if any) effective? Does the style, arrangement and genre of the song suit them?
- Can you suggest any specific techniques that might improve the track?
- Do you have any other constructive feedback?
Need constructive criticism on your own tracks? Submit them for a workshop using this form.
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post