This track has been submitted for your friendly, constructive criticism. What useful feedback can you give the artist? The floor is yours to talk about the track and how they can fix problems in and improve upon the mix and the song.
Description of the track:
New track from our third album "Solnechno". You can hear the whole album on our site.
The band has existed since 2002 and declare themselves suitable listening for "anyone who's not indifferent to LIVE music. Not just live stuff, in fact, but modern, too. The kind of music that makes you want to live, think, love, and dream, too..."
They must have the shortest press-release in the nation: "The fundamental idea behind Kitaygorod's creative work is a combination of everything good from 'old school' music together with contemporary and relevant elements of today's musical culture."
Artist's website: en.kitaygorod.com
Have a listen to the track and offer your constructive criticism for this Workshop in the comments section.
- Do you enjoy the song or track itself? Does it have potential?
- Can the arrangement be improved?
- How did you find the mix? What would you do differently?
- What do you enjoy about the rhythm track? What can be done to improve it?
- Is the choice of instruments relevant and effective for the style/song?
- Are the lyrics (if any) effective? Does the style, arrangement and genre of the song suit them?
- Can you suggest any specific techniques that might improve the track?
- Do you have any other constructive feedback?
Need constructive criticism on your own tracks? Submit them for a workshop using this form. Most but not all submissions are published. There may be a wait of up to two months.