In this video we continue talking about keyboards for recording - for non keyboard players. We cover tips on recording piano, organ and other keyboard instruments. Jump in!
Also available in this series:
- Keyboards for Recording Part 1 - Introduction
- Keyboards for Recording Part 2 - Setup, MIDI Recording and Editing
- Keyboards for Recording Part 3 - Recording Keyboard Parts
- Keyboards for Recording Part 4 – Recording Drums with a Keyboard
- comming soon...Keyboards for Recording Part 5 – Recording Vocal Samples
Upstate New York
Dave Bode is an expert on video and audio production in the upstate NY area. Working as a camera operator, editor, inventor, motion graphics designer, recording engineer, and studio musician, he truly is the Production Swiss Army Knife. Dave has created content for VH1 and Discovery Networks as well as inspirational videos that have been seen by millions. In early 2011, Dave started his own business (BODEMEDIA.TV) helping people create great looking videos.
Weekly email summarySubscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new Music & Audio tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.